Surprise! Here’s a little giveaway :) It’s not much, but once my Etsy reaches 500 sales, I’ll be doing my biggest giveaway yet.. I expect this to happen in 2 months or so! In this giveaway, however, this is what the winner will receive:
- A kyanite pendant (the crystal has been polished and repaired but it still looks lovely!)
- A clear Tibetan quartz pendant
- An amethyst pendant (a best seller in my shop!)
- 2 amethyst crystals from Brazil
- 2 tumbled amethysts
- A chunk of tektite from Vietnam (naturally occurring glass that is believed to have come to Earth from meteorite impacts long ago)
- Please check out my Etsy shop. (A big update is coming mid August, there is currently a clearance sale going on)
- Please follow my blog so you can get updates on the giveaway (in case something changes)
- DO NOT TAG THIS POST AS GIVEAWAY please do not do this, it increases the chances that this post will be deleted and then the giveaway will be cancelled.
- Be respectful of me and my rules
- You have until Wednesday, August 6th to enter
- Reblogs and likes count as entries, sometimes more than one reblog is counted, sometimes not, it depends on tumblr
- I will ship anywhere
- It will end Wednesday, August 6th at 8 pm, PDT
- Winner will be chosen via random number generator (each entry will be assign with a number)
- Again, please be respectful, and have fun!
Where is the peace for the warrior, Where is the home for the wandering child? Where is there love…
so, if you like OC’s, faeries, dark characters, RPG’s, mythology creatures, please follow my OC Ivy c:
I can’t do this, Sam.
I know. It’s all wrong. By rights we shouldn’t even be here. But we are. It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
What are we holding onto, Sam?
That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.
A cleaned up post-WS Bucky/Steve sketches based on Stereobone’s fantastic idea♥♥
I’ve had so many amazing RP’s! I can’t just choose one~ I’ve also been RPing for 15 ears.